- Green tea leaves 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar of your taste (diabetic patients can use alternative to sugar)
- Some fresh small mints
- 4 cardamom
- boiled water 4 cups
- 1 lemon (few drops per cup)
|Green Tea With Mint|
- First take 5 cups of water in a vessel and put it on stove and boil it.
- Put two whole or crushed cardamom in it and boil it for 3 minutes more.
- Now put sugar in it and boil again for 5 minutes more.
- Then put green tea leaves in it and turn off the heat.
- After turning off the heat cover vessel with lid.
- After 5 minutes put the green tea in a tea pot and cover it after putting mint leaves in it.
- Pour it to tea cups after 2 minutes and some drops of lemon in it for a taste and enjoy it.
|Glass of Green Tea With Mint|