Home » » House of Night (2011) Movie

House of Night (2011) Movie

                        Upcoming Movie In 2011
House of Night (2011) Movie Poster

House of Night is the next Twilight, or at least it’s trying to be.

First, no, I haven’t read the books, but the film is based on a popular book series based on vampires and a teenaged girl. Okay, so they call them Vampyres. But that’s just stupid.
Anyways, the Vampyres are a genetic anomaly that develops at puberty in a part of the population, and said Vampyres are marked and sent to a special school to learn to be adult Vampyres. Zoey Redbird, who I have to assume is Native American, what with the Redbird thing (like the werewolves in Twilight, not that I’ve seen them or anything), discovers that she is a Vampyre and is sent to the new school and has to learn about her new life as an abomination. Now lets talk about the trailer for House Of Night…

Trailer

Just kidding, not yet.

The Scoop

The book has been optioned for a film, but so far there hasn’t been a writer or director announced. I nominate Catherine Hardwicke.

Who’s It For?

No word yet.

Movie Release Date

TBA 2011.

Who’s In It?

Since there hasn’t been any casting, I will also announce that Bob Sagat will play Zoey.
Interesting Fact
If you put Twilight and House of Night in Mortal Kombat as characters House of Night would totally finish Twilight. House of Night’s finisher? Screaming fans so loud that your head explodes.
True Story.
Related Movies
The Twilight Saga, The Covenant
What’s Good About It?
If it’s a success, future sequels may introduce Warewolves, or Mammies (which is what I called your momma last night), and Fronkenstein.
And Zambies.
What’s Bad About It?
Seriously? I’m just going to post the description again. (but with quotation marks!)
Anyways, the Vampyres are a genetic anomaly that develops at puberty in a part of the population, and said Vampyres are marked and sent to a special school to learn to be adult Vampyres. Zoey Redbird, who I have to assume is Native American, what with the Redbird thing (like the werewolves in Twilight, not that I’ve seen them or anything), discovers that she is a Vampyre and is sent to the new school and has to learn about her new life as an abomination.

Our Clever Prediction

I will show up opening night to score. Uh… score a goal. I’ll be going to a football game. They play for goals, right?
Anyways, I’m not a perv.
I think the film will look like what it is, a cheap Twilight ripoff. Oh, and for those of you have read the books, feel free to hate me.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.