Home » » Hollywood Star Angelina Jolie Has No Friend

Hollywood Star Angelina Jolie Has No Friend

Hollywood Super Star Anjelina Jolie Has No Friends
 
The actress is known for how fiercely she guards her personal life, going as far as reportedly contractually barring representatives of the media from asking her certain questions ahead of an event. 

In her CNN interview, though, Angelina talked a bit about how lonely she gets when she’s traveling around the world without her family, because she doesn’t really have friends, Us Magazine informs.
“During a satellite interview with CNN’s Sanjay Gupta on Wednesday, the 35-year-old mom of six revealed that life can get pretty lonely when her role as the UN’s Goodwill Ambassador forces them to be apart,” the magazine writes.

The reason why she’s so lonely is because she counts only Brad as her true friend, which means that, whenever he’s not there for her, she’s all alone.

“I’ll talk to my family. I talk to Brad [Pitt]; he wants to know as much as he can about these issues and every trip,” the actress said during the interview.

“He’s been here as well; he came with me after the earthquake. But I don’t know, I don’t have a lot of friends I talk to. He is really the only person I talk to,” the star admitted.

However, when it comes to sacrificing a little personal time to help the lives of millions of people (17 million were affected by the flood, while over 1,700 lost their lives), Angelina does it gladly.

Even her children know that mom has work to do as an UN Goodwill Ambassador and would never complain about it, about her being away for such long intervals.

“I tell my children why I’m going and I explain to them why I was packing flashlights and food. They help me pack some things,” Jolie said in the same interview.

“My children are from a lot of these countries, so I want them to understand what’s happening in Africa, the boys to understand what’s happening if there’s something current in their countries, and for all of them to know about each other’s countries as well,” the star went on to say.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.